We will do a full backup of your database and website, create a development site as needed and then run the upgrader for WordPress, plugins, and themes $175
Find out all the details here.
Do you need your website moved to a new hosting company? To a new domain? To make this as simple as possible we charge a flat fee:
New Hosting Company (Same domain name) – $250
New Hosting Company (New domain name) – $350
What you get:
- A comprehensive analysis to see if your WordPress theme and database are ready to be moved – improperly built themes often have the full URL hardcoded into them, this can cause serious complications when you’re moving to a new domain name.
- Full backup of your existing website’s Files and Database. This is enough to rebuild your site should it get lost/stolen/broken/battered at some point in the future. We can email these files over to you or we keep them on hand for 1 year. They will not reflect changes since the backup is made at the time of the website migration.
- Thorough Quality Assurance Verification that the new site matches the old (whenever possible).
- An estimate IF additional work is required to complete the move we will provide an estimate before completing it.
What you don’t get:
- Rainbows and unicorns
- Additional website changes like content changes.